This Agreement was last revised on September 29th, 2021.
- “User”, “You” and “your” refers to the person who is accessing or taking any service from us.
- “We”, “us”, “our” are references to Haudos Ltd.;
- “Mobile Application” shall mean and include “Haudos, and any successor Mobile Application or any of its affiliates;
- “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the user for availing various services offered on the Mobile Application ;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit, or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Mobile Application and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
Haudos is an inspiration travel app which offers you the possibility to find your next potential holiday destination based on the number of kilometers you are doing on a daily basis. When starting your journey with Haudos, you choose between the inspired mode and the reflective mode.
– The inspired mode is for users who don’t plan anything yet about their holiday, they don’t know where to go, with who, and when. With this mode, you will receive an notification at the end of each week with 10 potential destinations to go on holidays, suggested by the app based on the kilometers you have done in the week. The user will be able to accumulate his kilometers for the next week or start back his adventure from scratch.
– The reflective mode is for the organized users who know already when they want to go on holidays, with who and even know their budget. Those users just need inspiration. With this mode, you will be able to create an holiday project before starting your journey with Haudos by giving a name to your project, setting up an holiday date, the number of people going on holiday with you and you can set up a deadline to receive your destinations notifications. The user will receive a notification with the potential destinations suggested by the app in halfway of his journey (if turn-on in the notifications settings). Wheter not, you will receive the notification at the date setting up for the deadline.
The app gives you the possibility to organize fully your holiday by creating your projet, find the accomodations, transports, activities and restaurants. All the features from Haudos have been build to give you the best user experience.
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the changes to our Mobile Application. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the Mobile Application and using certain resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to create an account.
When you create an account, we collect registration-related information such as a username, address, e-mail, phone number, etc. Once you submit the required registration information, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your account has been created. When creating an account, you accept Haudos to have access to your GPS localization and contact directory of your phone, only for functional use which are : finding the potential destinations based on your kilometers and sharing your project with your contacts using the app.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
Haudos offers 6 features for you to enjoy your experience with our mobile application. Those features have been built to give you everything you need when you are on holiday and when you plan your vacation.
- My travel book (free, pre-build in the app): gives the possibility to create one or more holiday projects with the destinations that have been suggested by Haudos.
- My documents: gives the possibility to pin, copy and photograph electronic documents so that you never lose sight of them.
- My budget: allows you to control and determine a holiday budget according to your project and your desires.
- My luggage: allows you to make an inventory of your belongings before your departure to be sure not to forget anything.
- Interactive map: gives you the possibility to interact and cross paths with other Haudosseans who have the feature and to share your plans with them.
- My Haudos: allows you to create a holiday itinerary and access all the information you need to be well prepared and to plan everything.
At the moment only the Travel book feature is available in the app. All the other features would come one by one during updates. Bear with us to know when they will released.
IX. FEATURE PRICES
The prices of the features are per below :
- My documents : £0,99
- My budget : £0,99
- My Luggage :
- Limited version : £0,99 and each item added £0,20. 3 items offered
- Complete version : access to all items and possibility to add several luggages £3,99
- Interactive map : £0,99
- My Haudos : £0,99
All the features can be purchased individualy by the user when they will be available. When purchasing an individual feature, this one would be added to your account and you would keep it for a lifetime.
- All purchases from Haudos Mobile Application shall be governed by the terms and conditions of AppStore or Playstore throught in-app purchases..
- Payment shall be made : Through the app by going on the “Galery” menu and chosing the feature to purchase. When chosing the feature you want, you accept that App Store or Playstore to debited you as per their terms and conditions.
- If a payment issue occurs, please contact Appstore or Playstore to help you troubleshoot the problem.
You will be debited in the currency of your country.
Our mobile app can be use without any subscriptions and you can enjoy the app with the build-in feature “my travel book”. This feature is included in the app for free and accessible for all users.
We offer our users the possibility to be Premium and get advantages and benefits. The benefits includes and are not limited to :
– Lifetime Features*
– Exclusive benefits
– Early access to Haudos features
– Advantages in contests and competitions
TYPE OF SUBSCRIPTIONS
There is 2 types of subscriptions for Premium :
– Premium Yearly : £49,99* per year
– Premium monthly : £4,99 per month
You will be debited in the currency of your country.
SUBSCRIPTION TO PREMIUM
You can subscribe to premium by navigating through the Gallery and choose the premium feature. The Premium feature can also be purchase from the settings’s menu in the Premium information.
As all the others features, Premium is an in-app purchase. You’ll be debited to your account from Appstore or Playstore depending on your Smartphone.
When the payment is completed, the user will receive an electronic message confirming that the payment has been validated and that the user has access to the features. Your Premium subscription will started right away after the payment has been successful. All the features will be added to your account when available. If you subscribe to Premium while all the features are not released yet, the feature will be added on the date of released. The user will see the premium information from his profile.
If the payment failed for either the monthly or annual subscription, your subscription would be block until the payment is updated and revised. In order to avoid your subscription to be block, the user need to ensure to have sufficient founds in his bank account.
Please be aware that as a Premium user you don’t need to buy any individual feature. The user need to be mindfull and choose what would be necessary for his use.
* Premium membership can be cancelled at any time without charge. Cancellation of the premium account cancels all features.
XII. REFUND POLICY
Our general policy is that YOUR PURCHASE IS FINAL AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL THE PURCHASE AND/OR RECEIVE A REFUND OF YOUR PAYMENT AT ANY TIME. Whether you choose to purchase an individual feature or a premium account, this would not be refund if you cancel your subscription or delete the application.
If you started yo purchase individual feature and then wanted to purchase a Premium account, the features which have been purchased individually would not be refund.
In the case your subscribe to a premium account, you can cancel it at anytime and no further payments will be debited to you.
You can contact us for any issue, all refund-related issues are assessed by our support team. Please contact us through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIII. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The Mobile Application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
XIV. LIMITED GUARANTEE
By this Mobile Application:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail of the offered services from our Mobile Application.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a destination offered by the Mobile Application is not a good one and don’t suit you, your sole remedy is to continue your journey to find better ones.
XV. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
You shall use the Service and Mobile Application for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Mobile Application;
You shall not use or access the Mobile Application for collecting any market research for some competing business;
You shall not misrepresent or impersonate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Mobile Application for any means without taking permission.
You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
XVI. SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Mobile Application or any of our’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
XVII. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Mobile Application may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator for those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are clicking on all these websites to safeguards your smartphone from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Mobile Application is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Mobile Application will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Mobile Application and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
XIX. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
XX. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Mobile Application contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Mobile Application or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Mobile Application automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Mobile Application and website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other product and service names located on the Mobile Application may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Mobile Application should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
If a dispute arises between you and Mobile Application Haudos, our goal is to resolve such a dispute quickly and cost-effectively. Accordingly, you and The Mobile Application agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this Agreement or the Mobile Application (a “Claim”) following this section entitled “Dispute Resolution.” Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by speaking to Customer Service.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of England and Wales without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Mobile Application.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.